Tax Exempt Customers
TAX EXEMPT INSTRUCTIONS
Verified tax exempt customers will not be charged tax on their online orders. To become tax exempt you must first create a new Customer Account and then verify your tax exempt status with Reichert Customer Service.
Follow these steps to create a tax exempt account:
- Click 'Register' at the top right of the page or at the bottom of the menu on mobile devices.
- Check YES under "Tax Exempt?".
- Enter your Tax ID number.
- Finish filling out the form and click "Create Account".
- You will receive an Account Registration Confirmation email confirming your account.
- Forward the Account Registration Confirmation email including a digital copy of your tax exempt certificate to email@example.com
- Once verified, all future orders will reflect your tax exempt status.
Note: If you place an order before confirming your tax exempt status, you will be charged tax. To get any charged tax refunded, contact Customer Service at 1-956-843-4029. If you are a tax exempt customer your online orders will not reflect your exemption until your tax exempt status is verified.